Testimony of H. R. Fuller [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate Commerce, Fifty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Apr. 23, 1900.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1900.
- Government document
2 p. ;
- Fuller, H. R.
United States. Interstate Commerce Commission.
Railroads -- Safety regulations.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hearing was issued as S. Doc. 56-154. Considers legislation to revise reporting requirements to show causes of accidents.
Considers (56) S. 3604.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce. Testimony of H. R. Fuller
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce. Testimony of H. R. Fuller. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--SInt 56-D
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|