October Election in Ohio [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Expenditures in Justice Department, Forty-Eighth Congress, second session, on Dec. 15-19, 1884, Jan. 6-10, 12-15, 17, 1885.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1884.
- Government document
602 p. ;
- United States. Department of Justice -- Rules and practice.
United States. Congress -- Elections.
Governmental investigations -- Ohio.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Jan. 6-10, 12-15, 17 hearings were held in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Department of Justice. October Election in Ohio
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Expenditures in the Department of Justice. October Election in Ohio. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 4--(48) HExj-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|