Revenue Act of 1918. Part 1 Income, Excess Profits, and Estate Taxes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on June 7-July 17, Aug. 5, 14, 15, 1918.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Revenue -- United States.
Internal revenue law -- United States.
Income tax -- United States.
Excess profits tax -- United States.
Inheritance and transfer tax -- United States.
World War, 1914-1918 -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Revenue Act of 1918
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Revenue Act of 1918. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H217-0-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|