Indians of the U.S. Vol. 2 Appendixes A, B, and C [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Indian Affairs, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Office of Indian Affairs -- Management.
Irrigation -- Gila River Watershed (N.M. and Ariz.)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes "Report on the San Carlos Irrigation Project and the History of Irrigation Along the Gila River" Nov. 1, 1915 (p. 3-223), and "Compilation of Laws Relating to Indian Irrigation Projects" (p. 297-464).
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs. Indians of the U.S.
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs. Indians of the U.S. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H231-Pt.2-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|