Loss of Mail by Aeroplane Fire [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session, on July 19, 1919.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Letter mail handling.
Postal service -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (66) H. Res. 135.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Loss of Mail by Aeroplane Fire
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Loss of Mail by Aeroplane Fire. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H243-7
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|