Imported Pauper Labor and Serfdom in America [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Sixty-Seventh Congress, first session, on Apr. 15, 1921.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1921.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Foreign workers, Mexican -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 1.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization. Imported Pauper Labor and Serfdom in America
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Immigration and Naturalization. Imported Pauper Labor and Serfdom in America. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H296-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|