Soldiers' Adjusted Compensation [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Ways and Means, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Jan. 31, Feb. 1-4, 6, 7, 1922.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Government document
1 online resource
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans.
Military pensions -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Veterans -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to authorize veterans adjusted service pay, vocational training, farm aid and land settlement programs. Also considers legislation to establish local beer and wine taxation districts for veterans compensation programs.
Considers (67) H.R. 9691, (67) H.R. 1.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Soldiers' Adjusted Compensation
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Ways and Means. Soldiers' Adjusted Compensation. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H328-11
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|