Klamath Indians of Oregon [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Indian Affairs, Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Apr. 11, 1924.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Klamath Indians -- Financial affairs -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to authorize loans to Klamath Indians, for self-support among them.
Considers (68) H.R. 7351.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs. Klamath Indians of Oregon
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs. Klamath Indians of Oregon. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H342-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|