Use of Naval Radio Stations for Commercial Purposes. Part 1 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Naval Affairs, Subcommittee on Radio, Sixty-Sixth Congress, first session, on Aug. 14, 28, Sept. 4, 1919.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1919.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Civil-military relations -- United States.
Radio stations, American.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs. Use of Naval Radio Stations for Commercial Purposes
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Naval Affairs. Use of Naval Radio Stations for Commercial Purposes. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S160-2-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|