Disposition of Sugar Imported from Argentine Republic [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Agriculture and Forestry, Sixty-Seventh Congress, first session, on May 10, 17, 24, 1921.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1921.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Sugar trade -- United States.
Sugar laws and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to require the U.S. Sugar Equalization Board to take over from the American Trading Co. and B. H. Howell, Son and Co. a transaction made with Argentina in May 1920, at the request of the Justice Dept and the State Dept, for the purchase, importation, and distribution of sugar.
Considers (67) S.J. Res. 12.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Disposition of Sugar Imported from Argentine Republic
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture and Forestry. Disposition of Sugar Imported from Argentine Republic. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S175-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|