Field Hearings [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Commission of Gold and Silver Inquiry, Sixty-Seventh Congress, fourth session and Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on Sept. 22, 24, 26-28, Oct. 1, 2, 4, 5, 8, 9, 25-27, 29, Nov. 1, 2, 5, Dec. 3-5, 7, 8, 13, 14, 17, 18, 1923, Jan. 24, 25, 29, 30, Feb. 4, 5, Mar. 27, 28, 31, 1924.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Gold -- United States -- Marketing.
Silver -- United States -- Marketing.
Metals -- United States -- Marketing.
Silver -- United States.
Gold mines and mining -- United States.
Silver mines and mining -- United States.
Mines and mineral resources -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 6. Numerous field hearings were held in 1923 and 1924 in various cities in Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Washington State.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Commission of Gold and Silver Inquiry. Field Hearings
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Commission of Gold and Silver Inquiry. Field Hearings. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S243-0
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|