<Statement of Surg. Gen. William C. Braisted, U.S. Navy, Chief of the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Navy Department> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Fifth Congress, second session, on Jan. 22, 1918.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1918.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Navy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 6. Considers Navy FY19 budget estimates for medical programs.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs.
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs.
. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HN 65-B.6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|