<Statement of Capt. G. C. Day, Submarine Division> [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on Feb. 27, 1922.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 58. Considers Navy recommendations on personnel strength and fleet requirements in light of naval armament reduction treaty.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs.
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs.
. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HN 67-B.58
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|