Hearing on the Bill H.R. 4437, for the Relief of James H. Gordon [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Seventh Congress, second session, on May 22, 1922.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1922.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Van Gordon, James H.
Military discharge -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 133.
Considers (67) H.R. 4437.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Hearing on the Bill H.R. 4437, for the Relief of James H. Gordon
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Hearing on the Bill H.R. 4437, for the Relief of James H. Gordon. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 2--HN 67-B.133
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|