Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 811) for the Relief of Frederick Marshall [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Sixty-Eighth Congress, first session, on May 29, 1924.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1924.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Marshall, F. H. (Frederick Henry), b. 1878.
United States. Navy -- Military discharge -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 188.
Considers (68) H.R. 811.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 811) for the Relief of Frederick Marshall
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Hearing on the Bill (H.R. 811) for the Relief of Frederick Marshall. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 4--(68) HN-1.188
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|