Public Buildings and Grounds [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Feb. 26, 1926.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. National Bureau of Standards.
United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.).
Public buildings -- Design and construction -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Grounds maintenance -- Law and legislation -- Washington (D.C.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 4. Considers National Bureau of Standards bldgs construction and U.S. Capitol grounds enlargement.
Considers (69) H.R. 5358, (69) H.R. 5359, (69) S. 2005.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds. Public Buildings and Grounds
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds. Public Buildings and Grounds. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H417-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|