Fiscal Affairs, U.S. Government and D.C. [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the District of Columbia, Sixty-Ninth Congress, first session, on Mar. 23, 1926.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1926.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Columbia Hospital for Women (Washington, D.C.) -- Finance.
Washington (D.C.) -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to establish annual fixed appropriations for D.C. programs and to establish a committee to study D.C. fiscal affairs. Also considers legislation to authorize Federal refund of $25,000 to the Columbia Hospital for Women and Lying-In Asylum for funds raised by the hospital board of lady managers.
Considers (69) H.R. 9450, (69) H.J. Res. 166, (69) H.R. 392.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Fiscal Affairs, U.S. Government and D.C.
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the District of Columbia. Fiscal Affairs, U.S. Government and D.C. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H425-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|