Roads [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Roads, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Jan. 23, 1930.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Highway law -- United States.
Roads -- United States -- Finance.
Public lands -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to authorize Federal funding for construction of highways across Federal lands. Includes discussion of impact of untaxable Federal lands on state revenues.
Considers (71) H.R. 7585.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Roads and Canals. Roads
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Roads and Canals. Roads. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H537-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|