Air Mail [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Seventy-Second Congress, first session, on Mar. 1-4, 23, 1932.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Air mail service -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (72) H.R. 8390, (72) H.R. 9841.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Air Mail
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Air Mail. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H621-7
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|