General Revision of the Copyright Law [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Patents, Seventy-Second Congress, first session, on May 12, 1932.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Copyright -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to consolidate and revise copyright laws. Focuses on common-law rights of authors, and movie sound copyright problems.
Considers (72) H.R. 10976, (72) H.R. 11948.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Patents. General Revision of the Copyright Law
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Patents. General Revision of the Copyright Law. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H630-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|