Investigation of the Expenditures of the Post Office Department [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Seventy-Second Congress, first session, on July 7, 8, 13, 14, Sept. 28, Oct. 13, 14, 1932.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Post Office Dept. -- Appropriations and expenditures.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Investigates PO Dept postal service contracts, subsidies and procurement practices. Includes discussion of postal contract bid dispute between Seatrain Lines, Inc. and Florida East Coast Car Ferry Co. Also considers Office of the Supervising Architect contract specifications for acquisition and construction of post office buildings.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Investigation of the Expenditures of the Post Office Department
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Investigation of the Expenditures of the Post Office Department. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H652-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|