Hearing on H.R. 5711, for the Relief of Pete Ernest Simon [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Naval Affairs, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on May 4, 1934.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Simon, Pete Ernest.
United States. Marine Corps -- Pay, allowances, etc. -- Law and legislation.
Military discharge -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Military deserters -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 45.
Considers (72) H.R. 13807, (73) H.R. 5711.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Hearing on H.R. 5711, for the Relief of Pete Ernest Simon
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Naval Affairs. Hearing on H.R. 5711, for the Relief of Pete Ernest Simon. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--H690-0.45
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|