Memorial to the Memory of John James Audubon [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Library, and House Committee on the Library, Seventy-First Congress, second session, on Apr. 21, 1930.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1930.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Audubon, John James, 1785-1851 -- Monuments.
Memorials -- Henderson (Ky.)
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (71) S. 3154.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Library.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Library. Memorial to the Memory of John James Audubon
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Library. Memorial to the Memory of John James Audubon. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S336-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|