Nomination of James H. Wilkerson. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Seventy-Second Congress, first session, on Mar. 1, 3, 8, 1932.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Judges -- Selection and appointment -- Illinois.
Judicial ethics -- Illinois.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Includes discussion of organized crime activities in Chicago, Ill. and the indictment of organized crime leader Al Capone during Wilkerson's judgeship on the bench of the Federal district court.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Nomination of James H. Wilkerson
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Nomination of James H. Wilkerson. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S373-7-B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|