First Deficiency Appropriation Bill for 1933 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Appropriations, Seventy-Second Congress, second session, on Jan. 7, 1933.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1933.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (72) H.R. 13975.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. First Deficiency Appropriation Bill for 1933
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. First Deficiency Appropriation Bill for 1933. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S399-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|