To Amend the Radio Act of 1927. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Interstate Commerce, Seventy-Second Congress, second session, on Dec. 22, 23, 1932.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1932.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Radio broadcasting policy -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Continuation of hearings on legislation to revise Federal Radio Commission radio and telecommunications licensing procedures and regulations.
Considers (72) H.R. 7716.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce. To Amend the Radio Act of 1927
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Interstate Commerce. To Amend the Radio Act of 1927. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S399-6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|