Limiting Jurisdiction of Federal Courts [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on S. 752., Seventy-Third Congress, first session, on May 26, 1933.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Jurisdiction -- Law and legislation -- United States.
District courts -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (72) S. 937, (72) S. 3243, (72) S. 939, (73) S. 752.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Limiting Jurisdiction of Federal Courts
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on the Judiciary. Limiting Jurisdiction of Federal Courts. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S422-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|