Munitions Industry. Part 12, Relationship of Munitions Makers to the Government; International Connections in the Chemical Industry [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Special Committee Investigating the Munitions Industry, Seventy-Third Congress, second session, on Dec. 11, 12, 1934.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1934.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Weapons industry -- United States.
Arms transfers -- United States.
Chemical warfare -- United States.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate the Munitions Industry. Munitions Industry
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee to Investigate the Munitions Industry. Munitions Industry. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 1--S496-0-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|