Department of Justice Appropriation Bill for 1937 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Appropriations, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session, on Feb. 10-15, 17, 24, Mar. 4, 1936.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1936.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Department of Justice -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1937.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Department of Justice Appropriation Bill for 1937
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Department of Justice Appropriation Bill for 1937. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(74) H752-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|