Public Buildings and Grounds [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session, on Mar. 10, 1936.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1936.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Jersey -- Newark.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Committee Serial No. 2. Considers legislation to revise sale of Newark, N.J. post office land to city of Newark.
Considers (74) H.R. 10985.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds. Public Buildings and Grounds
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds. Public Buildings and Grounds. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(74) H759-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|