Postal Substitutes [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Post Office and Post Roads, Subcommittee on Salaries and Allowances, Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session, on Mar. 22, 1938.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Postal service -- Employees -- Salaries, etc. -- United States.
Employee fringe benefits -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (75) H.R. 190, (75) H.R. 2690, (75) H.R. 9224, (75) H.R. 9845, (75) H.R. 9946.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Postal Substitutes
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Post Roads. Postal Substitutes. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(75) H824-10
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|