Journal of the House of Representatives of the United States.
- Philadelphia : Printed by Francis Child and John Swaine
- Government document
v. ; 23 cm.
1st- Congress; Mar. 4/Sept. 29, 1789-
- Legislation -- United States -- Periodicals.
United States -- Politics and government -- Periodicals.
- Some vols. include supplemental journals of "such proceedings of the sessions, as, during the time they were depending, were ordered to be kept secret, and respecting which the injunction of secrecy was afterwards taken off by the order of the House".
- Description based on : 3rd Congress, 2nd session.
- Penn Provenance:
- Norris, Charles, Dr. (donor)
- Penn Chronology:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|