California Indians Jurisdictional Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Indian Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Mar. 25, 29, 31, Apr. 6, 7, 10, 13, 14, 17, 19, 20, 21, 24, 1939.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Indians of North America -- California -- Claims.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to establish Court of Claims jurisdiction for Indians in California.
Considers (76) S. 1402, (76) H.R. 3765.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs. California Indians Jurisdictional Act
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Indian Affairs. California Indians Jurisdictional Act. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) H863-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|