Whale Fishery [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on May 25, 26, 1939.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Whaling -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Ships -- Registration and transfer -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to authorize the American registration of foreign-built American-owned whaling vessels. Includes discussion of impact of whale oil importation on domestic vegetable oil industry.
Considers (76) H.R. 4592, (76) H.R. 4593.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Whale Fishery
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Merchant Marine and Fisheries. Whale Fishery. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) H865-9
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|