To Amend the Organic Act of Alaska [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on the Territories, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session, on June 24, 25, 1941.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1941.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Organic Act for the Territory of Alaska.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to provide for proportionate representation in the Alaska territorial legislature.
Considers (77) H.R. 4397.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Territories. To Amend the Organic Act of Alaska
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Territories. To Amend the Organic Act of Alaska. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(77) H930-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|