Flight Officers [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Military Affairs, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on June 2, 9, 18, 19, 1942.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Government document
1 online resource
- United States. Army Air Forces.
Military education -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to establish the title of Flight Officer within the Army Air Forces and to revise aviation cadet training regulations.
Considers (77) H.R. 7129.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs. Flight Officers
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Military Affairs. Flight Officers. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(77) H968-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|