Post-War Planning [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds, Seventy-Eighth Congress, first session and Seventy-Eighth Congress, second session, on Nov. 23, Dec. 1, 2, 7, 1943, Jan. 12, 13, 18-20, 25-27, Feb. 1-3, 8-10, 16, 17, 23, Mar. 1, 2, 1944.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1944.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Public works -- Law and legislation -- United States.
World War, 1939-1945 -- Manpower -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds. Post-War Planning
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Public Buildings and Grounds. Post-War Planning. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(78) H1004-1
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|