Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S. [electronic resource] : Executive Hearings Volume 1: hearings before the United States 76/2/39 Special Committee on Un-American Activities, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session, on Sept. 20, Oct. 6, 9, 11, 12, 14, Nov. 9, 10, 17, 18, 20, 1939.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Propaganda, Communist -- United States.
Labor unions and communism -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Focuses on communist infiltration of labor unions in D.C., New Orleans, Chicago, and Detroit areas. Nov. 9, 10 hearings were held in New Orleans, La; Nov. 17, 18 hearings were held in Chicago, Ill.; and Nov. 20 hearing was held in Detroit, Mich.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Special Committee on Un-American Activities (1939-1944) Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S.
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Special Committee on Un-American Activities (1939-1944) Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) H1033-0-A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|