Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S. [electronic resource] : Executive Hearings Volume 2: hearings before the United States House Special Committee on Un-American Activities, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session, on Mar. 9, 11, 21, June 3, July 8-11, 16, 17, 1940.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Subversive activities -- United States.
Communism -- United States.
National socialism -- United States.
Espionage, Soviet -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Focuses on Communist Party activities in Fla., Tenn., Calif., N.Y. State, N.J., and Pa.; espionage activities of former Soviet agent Nicholas Dozenberg; and Nazi-German propaganda activities among German-Americans in Tex. Mar. 9, 11 hearings were held in Miami Beach, Fla.; July 8 hearing was held in NYC; July 9-11 hearings were held in Austin, Tex.; and July 16, 17 hearings were held in Beaumont, Tex.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Special Committee on Un-American Activities. Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S.
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Special Committee on Un-American Activities. Investigation of Un-American Propaganda Activities in the U.S. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) H1033-0-B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|