To Amend the Taylor Grazing Act. Part 2 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Public Lands and Surveys, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on June 12, 1935.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Grazing districts -- Management -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (74) S. 2539.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands and Surveys. To Amend the Taylor Grazing Act
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Public Lands and Surveys. To Amend the Taylor Grazing Act. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(74) S491-7-B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|