Turtle Mountain Indians of North Dakota Jurisdictional Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Subcommittee on S. 1786, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session, on May 10, 1935.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1935.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Ojibwa Indians -- Claims.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to establish Court of Claims jurisdiction over claims by Turtle Mountain Chippewa Indians of N. Dak.
Considers (74) S. 1786.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Turtle Mountain Indians of North Dakota Jurisdictional Act
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Turtle Mountain Indians of North Dakota Jurisdictional Act. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(74) S517-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|