Violations of Free Speech and Rights of Labor. Part 24, ""Little Steel'' [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Education and Labor, Seventy-Fifth Congress, third session, on July 19, 20, 1938.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1938.
- Government document
1 online resource foldouts ;
- Republic Steel Corporation.
Freedom of speech -- United States.
Assembly, Right of -- United States.
Industrial relations -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor. Violations of Free Speech and Rights of Labor
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor. Violations of Free Speech and Rights of Labor. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(75) S572-0-B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|