Trust Indenture Act [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Banking and Currency, Subcommittee on Securities and Exchange, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on Feb. 7-9, 1939.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Trust indentures -- United States.
Commercial law -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to regulate the sale of securities and the trust indentures under which they are issued.
Considers (76) S. 477.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Securities and Exchange. Trust Indenture Act
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking and Currency. Subcommittee on Securities and Exchange. Trust Indenture Act. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) S574-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|