Extending Restrictions on Quapaw Indian Lands [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Indian Affairs, Seventy-Sixth Congress, first session, on June 19, 1939.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1939.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Quapaw Indians -- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- Oklahoma.
Quapaw Indians -- Land tenure -- Law and legislation -- Oklahoma.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to extend for a further period of 25 years all existing restrictions, tax limitations, and exemptions affecting lands of Quapaw Indians in Oklahoma.
Considers (76) H.R. 3796.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Extending Restrictions on Quapaw Indian Lands
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs. Extending Restrictions on Quapaw Indian Lands. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) S600-8
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|