Apportionment of Representatives in Congress [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Commerce, Subcommittee on H.R. 2665, Seventy-Seventh Congress, first session, on Feb. 27, 28, Mar. 1, 1941.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1941.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Apportionment (Election law) -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (77) H.R. 2665.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Apportionment of Representatives in Congress
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce. Apportionment of Representatives in Congress. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(77) S667-5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|