Patents. Part 9 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Patents, Seventy-Seventh Congress, second session, on Aug. 18-21, 1942.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1942.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Patent licenses -- United States.
Governmental investigations -- United States.
Patents -- Germany.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Reviews Federal antitrust investigation of certain domestic restrictive trade and patent licensing practices in the electrical manufacturing and utilities industry for fluorescent lighting and considers company responses to Federal antitrust investigation of certain international cartel agreements and domestic restrictive patent licensing practices in the petroleum, synthetic rubber, and chemical industries. Includes discussions of Nazi Germany's influence over certain war production related patents and of industry participation in Federal synthetic rubber patent pooling programs.
Considers (77) S. 2303, (77) S. 2491.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Patents. Patents
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Patents. Patents. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(77) S697-0-C
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|