Claims of Herbert R. W. Lauterbach and Others [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Education and Labor, Seventy-Sixth Congress, third session, on Feb. 13, 1940.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1940.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Norfolk Navy Yard (U.S.) -- Officials and employees.
Hours of labor -- United States.
Wages -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers (76) S. 2006.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor. Claims of Herbert R. W. Lauterbach and Others
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Education and Labor. Claims of Herbert R. W. Lauterbach and Others. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(76) S698-4
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|