To Maintain the Credit of the U.S. Government [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Seventy-Fourth Congress, first session and Seventy-Third Congress, first session, on Mar. 10, 1933.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1933.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Military pensions -- United States -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Law and legislation.
Military pensions -- United States -- Spanish-American War, 1898 -- Law and legislation.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Confidential hearing. Considers Civil War and Spanish-American War veterans disability and dependents compensation increases and revisions.
Considers (73) S. 233.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. To Maintain the Credit of the U.S. Government
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. To Maintain the Credit of the U.S. Government. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(74) S810-2
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|