Revenue Act, 1936. Part 10 [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States Senate Committee on Finance, Seventy-Fourth Congress, second session, on May 26, 27, 1936.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1936.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Taxation -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Confidential and unrevised hearing. Focuses on amendments to legislation submitted by corporations and Members of Congress.
Considers (74) H.R. 12395.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Revenue Act, 1936
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Finance. Revenue Act, 1936. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 4--(74) SF-11
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|