Boxcar Shortage [electronic resource] : hearings before the United States House Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Eightieth Congress, first session, on June 17, 18, July 18, 1947.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1947.
- Government document
1 online resource
- Freight cars -- United States.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Considers legislation to provide for more effective regulation of railroad freight car service; to enact tax credits to assist in building of new freight-carrying equipment; and to establish a Bureau of Service in the ICC to administer freight car matters.
Considers (80) H.R. 3140.
- Record is based on bibliographic data in ProQuest Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Reuse except for individual research requires license from ProQuest, LLC.
Electronic reproduction. [Bethesda, Md.] : ProQuest, 2004. digital, PDF file. ProQuest U.S. Congressional Hearings Digital Collection. Mode of access: World Wide Web via ProQuest website.
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Boxcar Shortage
Microfiche version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce. Boxcar Shortage. CIS Hrgs MF Gp 3--(80) H1163-3
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|